Harmony Gelish - Go File Nail Drill
Look no further for your new favorite e-file. The Gelish Go File Hybrid Electric File is specially designed with the needs of the nail technician in mind. The Go File is a Hybrid Electric File designed by master technicians to deliver high performance in any salon condition without compromise. Our exclusive Power Dock takes the Go File from awesome to amazing with the mobility of a portable file and the power of a desktop unit. Lightweight in design with a slim hand piece and portable control box, the Go File allows for the freedom of all-day use for nail technicians on-the-go and in the salon.
The Go File has an RPM of 35,000 and is perfect for backfills and shaping the underside of the c-curve. It is designed with True Torque which ensures that the Go File stays strong all day and will not get bogged down while filing through products like acrylic and hard gel. The Go File is also perfect for everything from nail prep to smoothing and shaping, making services faster and easier.
Gelish Go File features:
- Hybrid e-file for mobile convenience and desktop services, made possible by the power dock.
- File while charging with exclusive & patent-pending power dock with microfootprint
- Powerful and strong 35,000 RPM with True Torque powers through any nail situation with ease
- Variable speed control
- Forward / Reverse switch
- Rechargeable / 8-10 hours battery life
- Auto switch 110/220 volts
- Auto OFF protects against overload
- Friction-free brushless motor for more power, more battery life and true torque
- Illuminated power indicator
- Built in USB port - charge your phone or personal device
- Holster doubles as a dock for your handpiece or a belt clip for pedicure throne services
- Pencil designed handpiece is perfect for small hands and light weight at 15g for extended use
- Help ward off income reducing carpal tunel syndrome
- Smooth / Quiet / Vibration free hand piece
- Acetone resistant control box and power dock.
*Gelish Go-File Drill Bits not included