Weekly Nail Lacquer
Weekly Lacquers are a cross between professional gel polish and traditional nail polish that provides long lasting wear without requiring a UV light to cure.
- Visual shine - Provides a glossy wet shine almost as good as gels.
- Long lasting - Can typically go full a weeks without chipping.
- Cost - Less expensive than professional gel polish.
- Dry time - 8 - 12 minutes to dry. Does not require a professional UV light.
- Removal - Does not require special process or products. Can be removed with cotton an alcohol.